Standard registration includes:
- Access to all open sessions during the conference.
- Copy of conference proceedings (in USB format) and delegate pack.
- Two lunches during the conference days plus coffee and tea during the conference sessions.
- Welcome cocktail reception early evening of Wednesday, 5 December 2018 at IFT Educational Restaurant.
- Gala dinner on Thursday, 6 December 2018.
- Drinks reception on Friday, 7 December 2018.
- Access to morning shuttle service between Conference Hotel and meeting venues.
Conference fees (to be confirmed)*:
Standard Individual – early bird
Standard Individual – late
IPBA Member Individual - early bird
IPBA Member Individual – late
Student – early bird
Student – late
Doctoral Colloquium (separate registration)
MOP4,600.00 (est. €460)
MOP5,400.00 (est. €540)
MOP4,300.00 (est. €430)
MOP5,000.00 (est. €500)
MOP2,600.00 (est. €260)
MOP3,400.00 (est. €340)
MOP300.00 (est. €30)
Early bird conference registration is available only until 5 October 2018 (Macao time, UTC/GMT +8), after which full registration will apply.
* All conference fees will be charged in Macao Patacas (MOP) and the prevailing exchange rate at the time of the payment will be applied (for reference, €1≈MOP9.5 as at Nov 2017).
PARTICIPATION IN THE DOCTORAL COLLOQUIUM
PhD students are invited to submit abstracts for poster or paper presentation during the Doctoral Colloquium. All submissions for the Doctoral Colloquium will be reviewed based on abstract and all students should prepare posters and PowerPoints for presentation. In various formats, during the colloquium, all students will get a chance to present and discuss their work with a panel of experienced place branding researchers and their peers. Subsequently, all posters will be on display during the main conference. In addition, PhD students can also submit their full papers (usually with their supervisors) for presentation at the main conference if they wish.
Registration payment to be effected only via secure credit card transaction.
For inquiries and assistance, please email Ms. Wendy Tang of our Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.