Early bird conference registration is MOP3,600 (around US$450), available only until 3 September 2014 (Macau time, UTC/GMT +8), after which full registration of MOP4,000 (around US$500) will apply. Inclusions:
- Access to all open sessions during the conference.
- Copy of conference proceedings (in USB format) and delegate pack.
- One of several social sessions to be scheduled during the conference program. (Tentatively to include a choice of either wine/tea tasting, a quick course on the art of Macanese/Portuguese cuisine, or the Chinese practice of Tai Chi.)
- Two lunches during the conference days (to be served at IFT Educational Restaurant), plus coffee and tea during the conference sessions.
- Welcome cocktail reception early evening of Wednesday, 3rd December 2014 at IFT Educational Restaurant.
- Welcome dinner on Thursday, 4th December 2014.
- Gala dinner on Friday, 5th December 2014.
- Access to morning shuttle service between Royal Hotel and IFT Campus.
Registration payment to be effected only via secure credit card transaction.
For inquiries and assistance, please email Ms. Virginia Hong or Ms. Wendy Tang of our Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.